1st Floor, Sutherland House,
5/6 Argyll Street
London, W1F 7TE
* We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
* You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
* You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
* We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
* Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
In line with Vivasoft’s internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean this website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please contact our Data Privacy Practitioner. Contact details can be found below.
Data Privacy Practitioner:
Data Privacy Practioner
1st Floor, Sutherland House
5/6 Argyll Street
London, W1F 7TE
Whilst using our website you may submit information to us via an enquiry form. This may include your name, email address and phone number.
However out with our website Vivasoft does capture and process the names and contact details of our clients in order to fulfil VivaSoft’s legal obligations associated with our software licences and support contracts. Vivasoft also uses this data to better understand your needs for the purpose of product and service enhancement.
Personal data held is restricted to name only, while other data held is company related e.g. email address and phone number. The personal data will be held until the end of the contract and then deleted from any of Vivasoft’s data repositories which include industry standard tools such as Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Skype and Google Mail. This information is only accessible by authorised Vivasoft staff. It is not accessible by third parties.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
* To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
* To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
* To request that your user information not be used to contact you
* To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please email or write to the Vivasoft Data Privacy Practioner.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
You may opt out of any communication from Vivasoft at any time. Please contact
Vivasoft is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Last modified: 14 December 2020